Help in the Vinyard (@ LDS.org)

The Vineyard Logo

Link to Truth

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Just an update




.. The first picture is the left side of my jaw and second is right... you can see right back, left forward... update other then that...

So I've moved now back to Orem and Im' closer now to my University, UVU, and I'm going to get some help with my TMJ syndrome. Turns out that my Temporal Mandibil Joint becomes unhninged when my mouth is clenched or it is open all the way... my guess is it happenes when it my jaw is clenched as that is what I was doing as I feel asleep in the hospital 6 years ago when my hearing became completly ringing and gone without hearing aides. After that the tinitus (ringing in the ears) never stoped again. ... I remember in the hopital I was given some mouth wash, or something, that would open up my ears, I think, and the ringing would go away and I could hear... but not after the night I fell asleep with my mouth clenched... ... so here is hoping that TMJ treatment will FIX my TMJ problem and not only will the pain in my back and shoulders leaving, but perhaps my hearing will come back too... If that doesn't happen then I will continue to go forward and do the best I'm able.

See this talk or This talk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good talks! I hope it works! Love, Mom